Sunday, February 8, 2009

Heart & Chocolate


In all our life we have enjoyed of candies variety specifically the chocolate. We enjoyed milk chocolate, white chocolate and dark chocolate because it has a peculiar flavor and it is very addictive. According to several made studies the dark chocolate helps us to the circulation of the blood in our body. This must to that the consumption of he himself increases the presence of antirust in our body. Also, it reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. So consume a moderate amount of dark chocolate and enjoy to good heart health. For aditional information you can see these links: http://www.nutraingredients.com/Research/More-support-for-dark-chocolate-s-heart-benefits, http://www.livescience.com/health/060119_chocolate.html

4 comments:

  1. I have ALWAYS been a hard core believer that chocolate is good for the mind, body and soul! Now that I know it's a fact that dark chocolate is good for your heart I will remind myself that I'm doing my heart a favor by endulging! yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start on the blog - I need to make the switch to dark chocolate and reap the health benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate its my debility and is good to know that helps me to be healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness I am only a dark chocolate girl! I do not eat a lot of chocolate in general but when I get that craving I spend the extra few bucks for the dark chocolate so it is nice to know it is helping my overall health.

    ReplyDelete